A new month equals more goals.
Summer has proved to be a basket of random shenanigans but I’m doing my best to keep a balance between having a lot of fun with a lot of fitness and mostly healthy choices. Since most of my friends are taking off for vacation through August, I feel more focused on what I have to do.
1. Weight: 170lbs – by Sept 3rd
2. Jogging: 60km Total. (est. based on 5km/3 per week)
3. Fit into my favourite pair of jeans. (apx. 3-5 inches from hips/tummy area
4. Cycling: Cycle home 3 days per week
5. Core work out 1x per week – not sure what or how yet, but I need to bring more focus to my mid section and bring down the inches.
On a side note:
This weekend on my way to the bank I found the Trout Lake Farmers market and ended up spending $60 as I passed through to “just look”
I like cucumbers but I don’t really love them, however, when I saw this little mandrine sized cucumber I had to get some.